School Leaving Certificate

School leaving certificate will be issued only on application from the parents or guardians, responsible for the child.

Such applications should be made one month before the intended withdrawal, failing which, one month’s fee without any allowance for broken period shall be payable before applying for S.L.C.

In case a student of class XI Or XII leaves after the commencement of first session, two installment of school fees shall be payable before applying for S.L.C. No School Leaving Certificate will be issued if all the dues are not fully paid.

Inspiration Sr. Sec. School, a seat of
learning is much cherished dream of a
great pioneer a devoted and leading...
Read More

Nainital Road, Kathgodam, 263126, Uttarakhand , INDIA
© 2023 Inspiration Sr. Sec. School, Kathgodam-Haldwani. All Rights Reserved
Designed & Maintained by :