At the beginning of the school year, let me request you to give us your full co-operation
in the education of your child. For the best result, all three of us concerned-yourself,
your child and the school – must work together. The school attaches great importance
to building sound character in pupils. Therefore, you are expected to co-operate
with the school authorities by :-
- Making the child understand that a well ordered and disciplined way of life is as
important at home as in school.
- By seeing that your child prepare their lessons.
- By taking an active interest in the activities of the school.
- You are strongly recommended to supervise the dress and private study of your child
at home. In this, you will be guided by the periodic reports want to you by the
school. You should sign all the reports and notes sent to you in order to show that
you have seen the remarks. You should come to collect reports when ever called to
- As a matter of policy we discourage private tutions since this makes the child
unduly dependent on the tutor for her work. However, where there is need for remedial
tuition for a period of time, this may be arranged with the written permission from
the Principal. Kindly take note that no teacher is allowed to tutor a child, who
is in our school except with written permission from the Principal.
- Your child is expected to take good care of her personal belongings, blazers, cardigans
that should be marked clearly and indelibly with her name and class. The school
is not responsible for goods or money lost in the school. We also discourage bringing
valuables to the school.
- Your or any other person authorized by you, will not be allowed to see the student
or meet her teacher during school hours without the sanction of the Principal.
- Your child may be required to take part in various school activities as and when
required. Participation by your child will be deemed compulsory by the school authorities.
- Admission to this school does not automatically ensure a place in a particular bus.
If a bus is full or does not cover the area you are living in, you are expected
to make your own transport arrangement.